News: 2013, April 23rd
Seven faculty members recognized with Auburn Author Awards
Seven Auburn University faculty members were recognized with Auburn Author Awards at a ceremony Tuesday in the Special Collections and Archives Department of the Draughon Library.
The Auburn Author Awards program, sponsored by Auburn University Libraries and the Graduate School, recognizes faculty and library staff members who published a book-length scholarly work during the previous calendar year.
|Recipients of the 2013 Auburn Author Awards are (from left) James R. Barth, Dawn Merton Boothe,
Steven P. Brown, William Franko, Hilary E. Wyss, Robin Sabino and Bruce Murray.
The faculty members receiving awards this year are:
- James R. Barth, Fixing the Housing Market: Financial Innovations for the Future; Guardians of Finance: Making Regulators Work For Us; and Research Handbook on International Banking and Governance
- Dawn Merton Boothe, Small Animal Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Steven P. Brown, John McKinley and the Antebellum Supreme Court
- William Franko, Digital Cities: The Internet and the Geography of Opportunity
- Bruce Murray, Making Sight Words
- Robin Sabino, Language Contact in the Danish West Indies: Giving Jack His Jacket
- Hilary E. Wyss, English Letters and Indian Literacies
The Auburn Author Awards program was resumed in 2011 after a hiatus of several years. More information about the authors and their publications can be found here. An archive of past winners can be found on the Auburn Author Awards Web page.
Last modified: August 23, 2017