Once your admissions packet has been processed, you will receive an email from the Office of International Programs (OIP) listing the two options available for the mailing of your immigration documents:
Option 1 – Regular airmail at no expense – with a delivery time of 3-12 weeks, depending on your location
Option 2 – Express mail service at your expense via eShipGlobal – with a delivery time of 3-5 business days
- If OIP does not receive notification from eShipGlobal within one week of this email, your admissions packet will be shipped via regular airmail.
- Incoming students who will be studying in the Department of Physics should NOT use the eShipGlobal service. The department will ship your acceptance documents to you.
If you wish to have your documents sent to you by regular airmail, please reply to the first email you received immediately to avoid any further wait time.
eShipGlobal is an online service that allows you to easily pay for express mail delivery with your credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover cards only). Do not request delivery through FedEx or DHL websites. All express mail-related communication will be handled through eShipGlobal.
To proceed with express delivery, follow the instructions listed below:
- Go to eShipGlobal’s website and click “Student Sign Up” to create your account.
- Enter the required information and click “Register.”
- An activation email is generated and sent to the email address you provided. Click on the link to activate your account. A new Internet browser will temporarily open and activate your account.
- You will receive another email indicating your activation was successful. You can now log into the eShipGlobal website and create a shipment label. NOTE: Please do NOT create a shipment label unless you received a confirmation from the Office of International Programs stating that your admission packet is complete.
- To create a shipment label, go to eShipGlobal, enter your email address and password and click “Login.”
- You will see your welcome page. Click on “Receive a Package from Universities.”
- Choose Alabama either from the drop-down menu or the map. You can also type “Auburn University” in the University Search box.
- Then choose “Office of International Programs” and click “Continue.” Do NOT choose any other option.
- Your profile information should populate in the shipping fields. Make any necessary changes or corrections, and click “Ship/Quote.” The Student ID field is not required.
- Select the service from the list provided and press “Continue.”
- Enter your payment information and click “Confirm Payment.” You will receive a confirmation from eShipGlobal when your transaction has been approved. An email will be sent to the Office of International Programs notifying us of your shipment label creation. We will then print out your shipment label once your documents are ready to ship, and you will be notified by eShipGlobal once the packet has been picked up for delivery.