If you enjoy meeting new people, sharing your experience as an Auburn student, and developing your leadership potential, we invite you to apply to join the Graduate Student Ambassadors.
- Degree-seeking graduate student (full-time preferred)
- Preferred GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Attend at least one recruiting event during the academic year
- Approval of your faculty advisor (major professor) and the Graduate School
A complete application packet will consist of:
- An application form
- A current resume or CV
- An essay of 250-500 words. Explain why you would like to be a Graduate Student Ambassador. Discuss the traits or skills that you have that will make you a good Ambassador and what you hope to gain by participating in the program.
Email the application form, your resume or CV, and the essay to Dale Watson or drop them by the Graduate School in Hargis Hall. The deadline for receipt of applications is 4:45 on September 10, 2018.
For more information, please contact Dale Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (334) 844-2130.