Eighteen faculty members recognized with Auburn Author Awards
2014 Auburn Author Award recipients
Eighteen Auburn University faculty members were recognized with Auburn Author Awards at a ceremony Wednesday in the Special Collections and Archives Department of the Draughon Library.
The Auburn Author Awards program, sponsored by Auburn University Libraries and the Graduate School, recognizes faculty and library staff members who published a book-length scholarly work during the previous calendar year.
The faculty members receiving awards this year are:
- Barbara A. Baker, Scholarship in Action: Communities, Leaders, and Citizens
- Rod Barnett, Emergence in Landscape Architecture
- T. Randolph Beard, The Global Organ Shortage
- Craig E. Bertolet, Chaucer, Gower, Hoccleve and the Commercial Practices of Late Fourteenth-Century London
- JT. Black, Lean Engineering
- James E. Groccia, To Improve the Academy: Resources for Faculty, Instructional, and Organizational Development
- Kathleen Hale, Scholarship in Action: Communities, Leaders, and Citizens
- Jefferson P. Jones, Intermediate Accounting: Reporting & Analysis
- The late David Kaserman, The Global Organ Shortage
- George Plasketes, Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself: Essays on Debut Albums
- William I. Sauser Jr., Managing Human Resources for the Millennial Generation
- Tiffany Sippial, Prostitution, Modernity, and the Making of the Cuban Republic
- Sunny Stalter-Pace, Underground Movements: Modern Culture on the New York City Subway
- Peter A. Stanwick, Understanding Business Ethics
- Sarah D. Stanwick, Understanding Business Ethics
- Giovanna Summerfield, Scholarship in Action: Communities, Leaders, and Citizens
- Ya-Xiong Tao, G Protein-coupled Receptors in Energy Homeostasis and Obesity Pathogenesis
- Daowei Zhang, Forest Economics (Chinese translation)
The Auburn Author Awards program was resumed in 2011 after a hiatus of several years. More information about the authors and their publications can be found here. An archive of past winners can be found on the Auburn Author Awards Web page.